I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Take me away..
Athena said- Serene: My first impression of her was that she's pretty fierce looking, which I later learnt that it's because she's stoning. She's a huge fan of cookie monster-something that caught me by surprise because well, she doesn't look like it. She's fun to have around and we really cannot do without her in our class cause she's one of the only two people in my class who can shut Jonadab up.
I look fierce meh?
--
I've been a bit down of late. I really miss my J2 class. I really cannot imagine how shitty school will be next year when my ODACers are gone. The hallways will be so empty and lonely without them. Part of me wishes so badly that I hadn't been retain, yet it's something that I want and need, and it's tearing me apart sometimes. Sometimes when I look at my J2 peers, it's tormenting. Sometimes I don't even know how to face them cause it's weird and a part of me hurts. I'm tired. Sometimes I wished that I wouldn't grow so attached to people, yet I love my friends and I love being with them. . It's a joyful torment, a tormenting joy. I'll be okay.
Anyway, let's not be emo. Guess who I saw in Pulau Ubin?
I want you, but I can't have you.
Can I?
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:32 PM