I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
think happy thoughts.
Saturday's recce wasn't that bad. Thank God it wasn't muddy! (: My shoes were so happy to be clean this time round, they actually jumped for joy! Hahaha okay random. I saw my Cookie Monster again and took a photo with him! Yayy. It's so cute, I'm wanna bring him home and put him in front of my house. (By the way, Cookie Monster is located near Murai Hut, so go visit him! He looks lonely! If you're nice, he'll let you have a bite of his cookie.) HAHAHAHA (:
JonE was being nice today. He gave some girls flowers, and I got a sunflower (which is with besty now cause she stole it, hahahaha. i forgot to take it back from her la)! Yay. Not bad eh? Sunflower leh. I love sunflowers, they're so pretty and cheery! (: Thanks, JonE!
Went to city hall with besty to help her shop for CNY clothes. Saw alot of stuff that I wanna get but can't cause I HAVE TO SAVE. Serene has to save money so that her account won't be so miserable with that measly amount of money left. Yeah, onward scrimping-saving! Dinner at Thai Express was yummy (and spicy)! (:
I almost missed my stop just now. I usually wake up between stops, but today I past 3 without waking up! My tian. I only woke up when the train doors opened, and was still in a daze before realizing that I was supposed to alight. I dropped my mp3 while scrabbling out and people were staring :(
i miss you,
and i can't wait
to see you again.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:29 PM