I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Saturday, February 17, 2007
What if?
Yesterday while walking out from school to the bus stop, I walked past this cute guy and made brief eye contact with him. I must have caught his eye cause this damn cute guy came up to talk to me! Quite a first, I must say. Hahaha. Seeing my shoe bag, he asked if I was from track & field. Politely, I told him no, and said I was from ODAC. He told me he was from rugby and we walked to the bus stop together. I asked if he was heading home and I found out that we were gonna take the same bus! So we ended up talking about random stuff and I found out that he plays Need For Speed too! You know what, he likes Cookie Monster too! Quite a bit in common, I must say (:
It was nice to have some company (: Oh by the way, he's in primary four this year. HAHAHA. You thought what! J1/2 ah? Hahahahaha joke sia.
He's a very cute boy la, chubby chubby one. Too bad he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too young. Hahaha. Apparently, he wants to go to SAJC in the future, so that's cool. I'll be his super senior then.
We had the Yu Shen thingie, just for ODAC, after the celebrations. 07A1 won third for the Project Ang Bao Runway! Nice. Damn fun la (:
I'm excited about Reunion Dinner tonight! Okay, I'm gonna eat a lot later. Can see my cousins again! Jason, I'm excited to seeee you, you better be reading this!! Hahaha gonna watch some TeeVee now! Later, people!
it's been so long,
and sometimes i wonder:
do i still feel the same?
PRAISE HIM! :)
4:48 PM