Monday, March 26, 2007
Greyscale.
There's a monster in my washing machine! I swear the thing has gone mad. It makes weird noises and jerks about like some medieval creature is fighting to emerge from within.
I got soaked again in the morning.
Fay, Carin 'Chinagirl' Lee and I went mad in the cafe telling jokes again.
PE makes me wanna pee. Mr Louis Ho is my PE teacher again! (: And She-who-cares-for-Deborah is back (to my utmost horror). My class is scattered for GP and we all hate it cause we got mixed with the sci fac peeps!
----
It's only by your blood I am saved
Your power washed away the stains that blemished me
How can I even start to repay
The price you paid at Calvary, you paid for me
How can I deserve this love
What can I do that's enough
If I could shout one thing to the world, it would be to know you
If I could give my life to a cause, it would be for you
If I had just one reason to testify, it would be about the way you set me free
You set me free..
-Set Me Free by Paradise Live.
hide,
don't say a word.
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:42 PM
>>>