Saturday, March 10, 2007
My third Orientation this time round, and it was the best one! (: I never had so much fun in the last two, prolly cause the first was awkward and I wasn't really there for the second one.
I got sabo-ed into being one of the nine Kingdom Warriors for Saverdo (yeah, arts fac rocks yer science fac socks). We looked damn cool with our painted faces. Finale Night was awesome, esp during the cheering competitions. I keep replaying the part when we went '5, 6, 7, 8! Pump! Pump! Pump it up! Pump Saverdo spirit up!' in my head. That was like the let-it-all-out part man. Hahaha I went damn, damn high. It felt so awesome.
Saverdo won Best Cheers and Best Kingdom, yo! (: We were all so happy la, esp the arts fac OGLs. Great job, SC!
i wanted you to know.
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:18 PM
>>>