I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Monday, March 05, 2007
PAE 07A1 Curry Puffs,
Today is our last day as a class, and I just wanna say that you guys have made this 1st intake extremely enjoyable for me.. Being a retainee is damn sucky, but you guys have made it so much more bearable (: You guys have been really accepting, and it's amazing how bonded we are even though we are the rojak combination class! I will miss all those times we skipped lectures together, talked nonsense during chinese class with kuang lao shi, sat outside the geog room cause we didn't do tutorials, ate beef fried rice on tuesdays (fried food days rock, yo!) and how much PE rocks cause we're so damn good. Hahaha. I've had so much fun with all of you.. I won't forget the times we spent as 07A1. I love all of you with all my heart, and though I wish we would never be separated, we all have our own lives to lead, and I really hope you will all find joy in whichever jc/poly/class you go to (:
Cheesy, and I bet you've heard it a thousand times before, but the words pretty much sum up what I wanna say:
As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together.
And as our lives change, from whatever,
We will still be, friends forever.
P.S: Looking forward to our class chalet! (: I will try my very best to be there! All the best for posting results (:
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:26 PM