Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Procrastination, away from me!
Deborah and I are the new attractions in the library's 'aquarium'. We were distracting the MSP people during our GeePee class, but it was so fun we couldn't help it (:
I'm trying to make Martin feel horrid about getting Deb and my birth dates (same day) wrong, but it's not working. Fei zai, must guilt rest upon your fat-laden heart! HOHO.
Oh, birthday was fun this year! I turned the tables on the ODAC prank, hahaha. I pretended to act angry and left. But they ran after me and got me back to sabo Ziyi and I la. Thank goodness Ziyi shares the same birthday, God knows what they would do to me if I was alone. Did a lot of random stuff with Odacers and churchies, too many to list, too lazy to type. I just wanna say how thankful I am for all of you guys! Love love (:
I need to do work, work, work and study, study, study. OEC is starting this Friday!
chocolate overdose,
imminent breakout
of pimpin' pimples.
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:20 PM
>>>