Tuesday, May 29, 2007
A dying trade;
Watched Pirates with the class (okay about 10 of us) at Plaza Sing yesterday; booking tickets online is so cool worZxZxZx. Just flash your (friend's mum's) card and collect 'em tickets and watch the people in the queue look at you in awe. Hoho. Riight.
The show was alright, but not up to my expectations, so that's quite sad. Thankfully the company was good! (: We squeezed 11 people to fit 10 seats! Nice one la.
Went to the pasar malam just now. I miss the atmosphere the night markets used to have in the past.. I miss the excitement I remember having as a child.. wandering from stall to stall checking all the fancy toys and stickers and savouring the pasar malam fare. Now, it's just nothing.. No more hype it had 10 years ago.. I really miss it all. The food don't even taste as good. Emo-mo aside, I found the lady who sells yummy Ramly Burgers! Aha, that's something to look forward to this week! I remember her from the very first time I bought one of her burgers from the Toa Payoh pasar malam, and seeing her at a Clementi one. Now, she's here!
(:
PRAISE HIM! :)
10:20 PM
>>>