I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Monday:
Kenny Rogers with Jonk, Ellery, Kenneth. I swear I've never eaten so much there. They have lousy straws, by the way. Either that or they're pop-proof, which really sucked cause we took so many straws and we were so disappointed when we realized they were unpoppable.
Candy Empire next, followed by the arcade! Woohoo, Daytona, Fake Basketball and DDR with Ellery. Hahaha I can't DDR for nuts la, I just kept laughing cause I didn't know what to do. Ellery has DDR potential; I secretly suspect he's done it many times before. Closet DDRer huh, Ellery!
Yesterday:
Seoul Garden with ODACers! (: Gosh we had so much fun la! Haha all the guys were taking the formal attire thing very seriously la, all decked out in collared shirts. But the girls were all leng leng la, wear anything also glam right Clarissa? So we 20 hungry people invaded Seoul Garden, sat down and owned the place. We all started taking ALOT of pictures despite our growling bellies, and were making so much noise that when we settled down, it was like quiet. Yeah, but that didn't last long la. We started eating, making more noise and taking more photos, eating somemore, and taking more photos. Did I mention that we kept taking photos?
We were all stuffed by the time we finished, and we all refused to leave the place. So what's there to do but take more photos! Hahaha so a bunch of us went to the toilet to take more random silly photos. I think we spent like half an hour in the toilet just doing that. My mouth almost cramped up from smiling so much la. We made our way back only to find the guys playing their usual loser-eats-the-gross-stuff game, and it was damn sick la. Ice-cream in soup with random pieces of meat and _____.
And the rest of the night was more photo-taking and fun! (:
Man I'm gonna miss all of them so much.. please say this won't be the last outing we have. I wish we could all stay together forever, and not have to part. I'm finding it so hard to let go of ODAC.. all the people, all the fun, the laughter, all the stressful times, all the sweat and tears, our highs and lows.. It's so hard to let go, and I don't want to let go.
And these are the moments,
These are the times,
Let's make the best out of our lives.
PRAISE HIM! :)
12:57 PM