I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Failed Dreams & Rude Awakenings.
The day started out badbadbad:
1. I had only 5 hours of sleep (grumpyfrumpy).
2. In my excitedness/fatigue state, I brought everything for PE except my PE tee.
3. I almost sprained my ankle while walking to the MRT.
4. I had lit presentation first thing in the morning.
5. Amelia, who was in my lit group, was late.
And I honestly thought I was screwed for the day.
Hahaha, fortunately not!
I wasn't feeling really tired, though I secretly suspect I was actually running on my reserves cause nothing I said really made sense. Yuting lent me her PE tee. I didn't sprain my ankle. Lit presentation was postponed! So the negatives were neutralized by the positives, and it became uh.. pH 7?
So it's not that bad la. (: (: (:
PE was funfunfun, though it rainedrainedrained halfway. Oh, managed to get a D for H2 Lit (which was quite pleasant cause I'm really bad at Lit), hopefully H1 won't pull me down. Every H2 result seems to be taking forever to be released. GP was disastrous, I just made it- E. Baaah. Geog is a U.
Let's hope I get a DUDE, and not EEEU, cause DUDE sounds so much better.
Tomorrow's Hairy Potty Day after the SC thingy at SAC. Whoopydooo..! (:
Okay crap I just remembered that A&C assignment is due tomorrow. Gotta save my ass now, toodles!
and i wonder where your heart lies.
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:45 PM