I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
long-awaited;
Farewell was a lot of fun, eating, taking photos, chillin' and getting emo. Gosh I don't wanna start to get emo again, so let me keep it brief. Watching the J1s prepare for our farewell reminded me of how we prepared for our seniors last year, bbq-ing at Minqi's wearing our secondary school uniforms! Hahaha i still remember wearing the Cat High uniform. Man, time really flies. I can't believe it's over. Wednesdays and Fridays feel weird.. and empty without having any ODAC-related activities on.
Chasing Cars was the mother of all bombs! Thanks Zemin for opening up your home for us to destroy. Hahaha.
Rapture was so good man! But the place sucks like crazy. Wearing heels was a major mistake, thank God for Val the Crutch! (: Hahahaa.
Dinner on Sun at the Jap place in CHIJMES was awesome! Man, the beef was soooo good, and the dessert was so fun to make.
Rachel's 'birthday cake' was so funny- a waffle topped with 6 scoops of icecream, NICE!
Hahahaha okay I'm being so vague about everything, but I'm rushing you see. I need to do my work. See Val, I updated okay! Specially for you! Hahah talking with you on the way home just now was nice, I'm glad I met you on the way out of school! (: 'HAPPY!'
PRAISE HIM! :)
8:51 PM