Tuesday, August 14, 2007
13 more days to prelims for the J2s, and soon they will be gone.
Looking through the pictures of my J2 class and my ODACers, I really can't hold back my tears, cause I know when they leave SA, things will be so, so different. I really can't imagine life without them next year.. I've been dreading this period ever since the moment I knew I would be repeating my J1 year. It's funny how I've been trying to cling on so desperately to something that I know will depart from me no matter how hard I try, and a part of me is still denying the fact that every single one of them whom I hold so dear to my heart will soon leave me and carry on with the next phase their lives. The girls will go off to uni, the guys will be entering army and their hair will be gone..
It's such a bittersweet thought.
i never thought it would be so hard;
i never knew it would hurt so much.
PRAISE HIM! :)
7:01 PM
>>>