I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Circular motions;
Hello!
PE never fails to get me all excited for school, you know! (: School's boring/dreadful with all that stress and endless piles of homework, so I decided to make myself look forward to something every day so life won't be so sad. Hahaha!
Monday: Roti Jala + PE Day!
Tuesday: Fried Food Day!
Wednesday: Lectures-are-not-so-bad + Roti Jala Day!
Thursday: PE Day!
Friday: Thank God It's Friday Day + Roti Jala Day!
Okay it looks quite stupid but honestly, it helps when you have something to look forward to! :D
Anyhoo, Geepee was rather fun today (well, at least at the start of it). We were supposed to read aloud random sentences in different tones (eg sarcastic, mocking, happy etc) and we were going a bit high doing all sorts of funny voices! Hahaha okay that was like the first time the class was noisy and responsive for Geepee. But unfortunately, all good things come to an end. It was shortlived. The moment lesson started on a proper note, a veil of silence fell upon the class. Energy levels which were soaring a few moments ago plunged, nosediving to an all-time low.
No more time to write crap, I gotta study now! Mug, Serene, mug!
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:29 PM