I am a flower quickly fading,
Here today and gone tomorrow.
A wave tossed in the ocean,
A vapor in the wind.
Still You hear me when I'm calling,
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling,
And You've told me who I am.
I am Yours,
I am Yours.
(:
secret desires.
flip-flops.
brown tote bag.
paul frank/cookie monster stuff.
new flip phone.
levi's/new pair of jeans.
red chuck taylors.
nice shorts.
black ipod video.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Say 'No!' to laptop-hogging!
In the end, we didn't ear bar chor mee after cell yesterday, we ate maggi mee goreng instead! Wow, quite a different experience since we seem to perpetually eat bar chor mee only. So that was good, since I was craving for it. Joel bought chocolate tarts (omg chocolate tarts!) for cell, and I admit that I ate more than anyone else cause I are greedy, and I knoweth that full well :D
Okay so I'm feeling damn happy now cause the laptop is my room and finally, there's PRIVACY! :D But this happiness is gonna be short lived. Soon, my brother will storm my room and demand for it to be back in his room. NOOOO...! Maybe I should put up a fight or something. RAHH!
Oh and yesterday was retarded! Gaah I was supposed to go to Topshop to get my skinnies altered right, so I went before going to church for cell. When I walked in, guess what was playing? 'WALK IT OUT'! Omg the moment I heard it I almost burst out laughing cause images of Martin and Gus dancing and singing to it just rushed/gushed/flushed into my head, and I really walked it out of Topshop man. Okay class joke so I don't think you'd understand, but it was just so funny I had to leave if not I'll look like a lunatic laughing to myself.
Anyway. I bought donuts from Munchy's on my way home and I plan to bring them to school tomorrow. I hope they don't get squished along the way cause I was holding them so carefully the whole time if someone crashes into me and squashes them to a pulp, I think I will faint. And I hope they taste good cause they look good and I think I went a bit nuts cause I bought all the chocolate ones cause I love the way they look- chocolately happy :D
Oooh, a little randomness here, lunch at Sakae Sushi was gooooood! I want to eat salmon sashimi again. And again. And again.
Crazy Taxi is so fun! And addictive. Must. Stop. Playing.
I have run out of things to blog about. And I smell dinner.
Toodles!
it's impossible to ignore you.
PRAISE HIM! :)
5:38 PM