Sunday, September 02, 2007
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like you have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity...
Hello whoever-is-reading!
Finally, after 2131568498754321847645134 days/months/years/forever, I went for my very overdue haircut! I'm so very HAIR-PY! :D
It's study break now, so I shall get my ass to mugging! This will, if all things go well and I'm able to fight off the impetuous urge to blog, be my last post til after my promos! For now, let's take a look at the week ahead (this strangely sounds like a weather forecast):
Monday: Back to school for Econs & Math
Tuesday: Cell outing, Tuition at 7pm
Wednesday: Mug-Day
Thursday: Mug-Day
Friday: Mug-Day
Saturday: Ian's Birthday Party!
Sunday: Mug-Day
Til after promos! (Though I foresee myself blogging some day next week hahaha)
:D
PRAISE HIM! :)
5:13 PM
>>>