Saturday, September 08, 2007
Yoohoo, Ian's party was awesome!
Great food, awesome company :D
I think the highlight of the day was when Martin and Gus walked through the door. It was hilarious! Martin was wearing Rach's SCGS uniform and Gus was wearing SA's girls' uniform, and yes the skirt was very, very short. Gus was flaunting his legs like crazy la. It was utter madness I tell you.
Dinner was kinda like feeding frenzy, my tummy is happy happy from all the yummy yummy. After that Jia En and I were sneaking around Ian's room trying to find his non-existent diary. Jia En fell off the chair and it was so funny.
Cake-cutting and loud singing, lots of photo-taking. Ian, Becca, Sybs and I were pretending to be models.
Amelia and I have so much in common I'm kinda freaked.
I want a Colour Flash Holga 120CFN please (:
PRAISE HIM! :)
3:37 PM
>>>