Friday, October 12, 2007
Heroes is fantastically addictive!
I can just devour episode after episode, I tell you. I think that it's really awesome, the effects and all really make me wonder how cool it will be if we had some people around who could do stuff like regenerate, fly or be radioactive. But how scary that will be, because given the nature that we human beings are, our insatiable greed would create "Sylars" or some unstoppable evil force. So I'm contented (though I kinda still wish I could absorb powers like Peter Petrelli) and comforted in the fact that no one walks around with abilities that could possibly harm the rest of us normal beings.
On other matters, we're in the midst of getting our results, and I'm praying really, really hard that no one in our class would get retained. It would really break my heart to see any of you retain, it's bad enough that Yuting and Crystal are already gonna leave us to go to poly. Don't give up hope cause we still have unreleased results. We can do this.
Jesus, You're the reason.
PRAISE HIM! :)
9:03 PM
>>>