Monday, October 22, 2007
GIMME GIMME MORE,
GIMME GIMME MOOOOOORE.
Hello.
Hello.
Hi.
UNO Showdown in the cafe to kill time cause today was just SIANZXZXZX to the max. We played so many rounds cause it was
1. so addictive and
2. I wanted to play til I won.
And I kept losing so I guess we just went on and on cause I kept insisting that I would win the next round.
Or the next.
Or the next next.
You get the idea.
We had no lessons, no lessons at all.
It was horrible, but thank God for great company and malay food! (:
Anyhoos, the harmonizing trio was serenading the cafe today with their kazoos. It was ______. HAHAHA. Honestly, if you can't beat them, join them.
Channel 8 is showing some hardcore retro show and it's hilarious. Some serial drama that probably aired thousands of years ago. There was this scene that was supposedly scary with all the green lights + scary face shit that was SOOO BAD. Makes me think about how much teevee has evolved.
Thank God for better effects.
Hooray, no school tomorrow. I'm so gonna sleep my ass off.
Good night world.
PRAISE HIM! :)
11:16 PM
>>>